|Necromancer w/ Staff|
Ptolemina, High Priestess of Aridais, the Forbidden City
|Apprentice w/ Staff|
Renyard Strake, ex-Friar and Acolyte of the High Priestess of Aridais, the Forbidden City
Thug Underboss, Big Tom
Thug, Kay Az
Gorman the Wolf
|Back Row Left to Right: Thug, Thief|
Middle Row Left to Right: Crossbowman, Man-At-Arms, Apprentice, Thug, Apothecary
Front Row Left to Right: Wizard, War Hound
Scenario: The Living Museum
- Four of the Six Statues came alive. One of them ended up killing Dan's archer who was carrying a treasure - DOH!
- I took out two of Dan's dudes. I believe one was with a Bone Dart and one was with a Crossbow bolt.
- Ptolemina took a crossbow bolt to the throat and came within 2 points of being taken out of action in one shot!
- My guys rushed the treasures and strangely avoided being hurt very much at all, despite being completely exposed.
- Dan ended up with 1 treasure, that netted him like 3 potions and a ton of gold.
- I ended up with 2 treasure, giving me a Fast Act Grimiore and 140 gold.
- I made just enough XP to go up a level.
- If you don't have enough terrain, the game becomes a shooting gallery. Use all the terrain you got!
- Though three of Dan's dudes we taken out of the game, all three ended up surviving. So, although a character can be taken out for the game, the brutality isn't quite what we were fearing - they aren't dead.
- We need to speed up, I guess. The game seemed to move a bit slow, even though I did not think we were really taking all that much time.
- Bone Dart is crazy good.
- The Apothecary is actually worth the points!
- Fog is really good too.
- It was still fun.